Creating unique ceramic pieces influenced by Bruno’s experience
Under the brand Wychbury Ceramics Bruno Vinel produces contemporary porcelain and stoneware wheel-thrown vessels. His studio is based in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
Born in Paris, France, Bruno is inspired by his experience living in six different countries and their art. He explored his experience with health through the Examinations series.
His recent Kimmeridge series of vessels was influenced by his visit to Kimmeridge Bay, Dorset.
Bruno produces limited number of pieces. He sells the best ones to people who support his craft and the charities he helps. Commissions are welcome.
Check out his portfolio to discover more.
He launched ceramicstoday.org to inspire people to discover ceramics and co-curated two contemporary ceramics exhibitions at General Office gallery in Stourbridge.
“Bruno has an eye for aesthetic beauty and is constantly pushing the boundaries of his skill sets”Becky Belcher, Sundragon Community Pottery’s founder and trustee
- November 2022 – General Office Gallery, Stourbridge, UK – Contemporary ceramics exhibition.
- November 2021 – Woodhouse Gallery, Moseley, Birmingham, UK – Midlands Potters Association exhibition.
- November 2021 – General Office Gallery, Stourbridge, UK – Contemporary ceramics exhibition.
- July 2021 – Rugby Gallery and museum, Rugby, UK – Midlands Potters Association exhibition.
- June 2021 – Lightwood House, Birmingham, UK – Midlands Potters Association exhibition
- September 2019 – The Old Print Works, Birmingham, UK – Sundragon Pottery exhibition
- August 2018 – MakeMore Festival, London, UK – Turning Earth exhibition